Good will to everyone...

Many of you have written about turmoils and tribulations in your lives and I want to send out good thoughts on the internet lines to my readers, and to the authors of the blogs I follow.

Day One of Paleo went well.

Late Breakfast (I slept in today)- Black coffee.  One bowl of pineapple, and one bowl (about a fist size) of lean pork.

Lunch- Mixed cashews, raisins, and pepitas, with a glass of Emergen-C.

Dinner- Two bowls (small fist sized portions) of my husband's latest creation, which was a layered-vegetable-crock pot thing consisting of eggplant, tomato, zucchini, red onion, basil, garlic, and the same lean roasted pork.

I feel good.  A couple of times I wanted to sprint to a bowl of cereal, but I drank water instead.  Ready for day 2.

Train well,
Dag

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SWAT tryouts