October 30, 2016

44 Page Views today from Bangladesh? Hello from San Diego!

Occasionally I get a kick out of looking at the "Audience" stats for this blog.  Imagine my shock today when I saw 44 page views from Bangladesh.  Really?  Bangladesh?  A person, or some people, are reading this in Bangladesh?

I googled "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Bangladesh," which much to my surprise, produced an article about women slowly scratching a presence into the Bangladesh jiu jitsu world.  Long story short, it is/will be, a long story.  Ladies in the martial arts world in Bangladesh, I salute you.

Read on:http://milkblitzstreetbomb.com/bjj/women-bjj-gender-issues-bangladesh/

Deborah Clem

2 comments:

  1. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Journal

    ReplyDelete